Auto Loan: Get free quotes and apply for a new or used auto loan or for auto refinancing.
Credit Report: Free credit report help to fix credit report errors and improve credit score ratings. You are entitled to one free credit report annually.
Debt Counseling: Get your expenses under control with credit counseling, an unsecured debt consolidation loan, debt management or negotiate debt settlement.
Free Credit Offers: Get no obligation, free credit offers plus financial tips to help effectively manage your personal finances.
Home Loan: Free multiple quotes from mortgage lenders. Apply for a new home loan and start building your financial security.
Mortgage Refinancing: 2nd mortgage loan and other types of mortgage refinancing for home remodeling, equity cash out or a debt consolidation loan and more.
Payday Loan: Easy approval bad credit unsecured loan with no credit check, no deposit and no security.
Personal Loan: Submit a short or long term personal loan application (if available), or apply for other secured or unsecured loan offers.
Personal Finance: How to file bankruptcy plus free bankruptcy forms. Create a household personal budget, balance a checkbook register, track expenses and more.
American Express Platinum Card Lounge Access
Airport Club Access Program2 - To gain admission, simply present your AmEx Platinum Card, a government issued ID, and a ticket valid for same-day travel to the club agent in:
o Delta Sky Clubs®
o Airspace Lounges3
o The CenturionSM Lounges4
Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access
* More International Access - over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
* Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
* Guests may enter with you for a fee of $27 per person
* To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission)
Apply online for an unsecured credit card. Use our search menu to browse high credit limit cards, easy approval cards, rewards or other unsecured card offers.
Credit Card Match Service
Select a Credit Card Issuer or a Type of Card Offer
Rewards660 credit card - Update:
the Rewards660 credit card is no longer referred.
HSBC Bank MasterCard® – A good product for bad credit. MasterCard unsecured credit card. The best card for bad credit just got better. Orchard Bank credit card program offers credit cards to those with little or damaged credit. We've helped millions of people obtain credit – Let us help you too.
Begin building or rebuilding your credit in 3 easy steps with our credit card.
1. Inquire – complete and submit the risk-free inquiry form.
2. Review – evaluate the MasterCard® offer specific to your needs and credit profile.
3. Apply – submit your application.
Complete and submit our risk-free inquiry form and we’ll recommend a MasterCard® that best fits your needs and credit profile. We offer a variety of credit card options whether you’re establishing or re-establishing your credit or stepping up to Gold. Put our 120 years of helping everyday people to work for you!
If you have troubled credit, need to establish or rebuild credit, a major credit card paid on time is a great way to improve credit. Apply online for an unsecured Visa ® credit card or gold MasterCard credit card.
Need a credit card for bad credit with balance transfer?
0 intro balance transfer credit cards; such as an unsecured platinum credit card, require good credit. If you have only fair or bad credit, it's unlikely you'll be able to balance transfer credit card debt at a low introductory rate. Consider credit card debt consolidation instead.
An Unsecured Credit Card usually doesn't require a security deposit. Credit cards of this type are for individuals with good or excellent credit. Some issuers offer unsecured credit cards with a limited credit line for those with poor credit to help them re-establish their credit rating.
Aspire Visa® Gold Card. Have bad credit or looking to re-establish your credit? Apply for an unsecured Aspire Visa® Card and receive a 30-second online response - no fee to apply.
Need more credit card information? Read our financial and credit articles related to an unsecured credit card.
perks and rewards for credit cards are gearing up, one example is that Discover
offers a way for members to redeem cash back bonus rewards for All-Star game tickets.
They are offering ways for their cardholders to use cashback bonuses to buy
tickets to the Honda NHL SuperSkills® on January 29, the NHL Fan Fair(TM), and
the NHL® All-Star Game gift bag, of course it is important to read all the
details about this on their website. Discover
seems to find ways to give their members rewards so they can have good benefits
for using their Discover cards for purchases.
Discover Financial Services
recently announced they completed their acquisition of The Student Loan Corporation,
SLC, the private student loan business and other assets totaling over four
billion dollars. This puts Discover in the private student loan market with
other top private student loan companies. This will allow them to help students and their families afford a college education.
the right credit
card can be easy, for example, decide what is desired in the way of benefits
before beginning to choose a card. Some people like a card that simply offers
cashback or those who must travel weekly may desire a card with travel or hotel
perks. Being able to actually use perks and bonus rewards helps card members get
the most from the money they must spend. Someone who never travels would not
benefit from having a card that only offers travel incentives. Review your card
benefits to decide if you need to apply for a different type of Discover card to
be able to get the most as a cardmember.
24, 2014 Tying the Knot Loosens WalletsMore than 67 million Americans to attend at least one wedding in 2014
Average cost for guests to attend surges to $592, up 75% from two years ago
NEW YORK, April 24, 2014 --
More than 67 million Americans plan to attend at least one wedding this year, and they expect to pony up more money to attend, according to the latest American Express Spending & Saving Tracker. This year, guests expect to spend an average of $592, up 10% from last year and a staggering 75% jump from 2012, with most of the budget going to travel & accommodations ($308) and special attire and accessories ($164). Guests are not the only ones splurging: although most couples still vie to keep wedding costs under control (72% vs. 74% in 2013), many will spend a little more to do a little less as the DIY trend declines, down 5 percentage points from last year.
“Weddings can be expensive, whether you’re tying the knot or attending as a guest,” said David Rabkin, SVP of Consumer Lending Products for American Express. “While careful spending continues to be the trend for 2014, consumers on both sides of the equation will shell out more, which bodes well for a variety of merchants in the service and retail sectors.”
From Attendees to Attendants: All Expect to Pay More
As the cost to attend weddings rises, spending on wedding gifts is also climbing. Most guests will spend an average of $109 per gift this year, on par with last year ($108) and up 16% since 2012 ($94). If the recipient is a close family member, the average cost of a gift doubles to $200, up 20% from 2012.
Similar to last year, a third of consumers (33%) will purchase these gifts from the couple’s registry, while another third (33%) will give money. Cash continues to be the preferred gift to receive for 55% of couples, up from 52% in 2013.
Wedding party attendants will spend even more, shelling out $618 on average, up 64% since 2012. For bridesmaids, 78% will purchase a new dress, though nearly three quarters (74%) say they won’t wear it again. Instead, nearly half (49%) will opt to give the dress to a second hand store or give away to a friend while just over one in five bridesmaids will allow the dress to take up space in their closets (23%).
Food: The Way to A Guest’s Heart
Wedding guests have high expectations for this year’s celebrations, agreeing that delicious food is the most important component to a great wedding (70%). This is an increasing trend over the last three years (67% in 2013, 62% in 2012).
Consistent with last year, guests agree that music & entertainment (56% vs. 55% in 2013), cake (56% vs. 55% in 2013), reception venue (56%, on par with 2013) and wedding dress (54% vs. 55% in 2013) round out the top five most important wedding investments.
Passing on DIY, While Minding the Bottom Line
For betrothed couples, saying “I Do” to DIY is on the decline from 2013, down to 65% from 70% last year as fewer couples have or will assemble guest favors (18% vs. 24%), create their own centerpieces (15% vs. 19%) or print their own invitations or save the dates (15% vs. 18%).
Though they weren’t keen to do it themselves, most couples (72% vs. 74% in 2013) did try to mind their wallets and save money in certain areas, including:
- Simplified their entire wedding (34% vs. 36% in 2013)
- Ditched their wedding planners (28% vs. 32% in 2013)
- Pared down the guest list (27% vs. 24% in 2013)
- Chose the buffet over a plated dinner (26% vs. 27% in 2013)
- Selected a less expensive venue (25% vs. 27% in 2013)
Couples were less willing to compromise on a trip away after the big day, with only 14% of couples planned to push back or alter honeymoon plans, down from 18% in 2012.
April 23, 2014 U.S. Businesses Report Growing Optimism about National and Local Economy, Chase Business Leaders Outlook Survey Shows
Small and mid-sized businesses expect to increase sales and profits in 2014
NEW YORK, April 23, 2014 – Thanks to an improving economy, U.S. businesses are expected to increase sales and profits this year, according to the 2014 Chase Business Leaders Outlook.
Among the 3,500 business leaders surveyed, nearly three-quarters (73 percent) of middle market companies and 67 percent of small businesses expect to increase sales this year. More than half of the respondents forecast higher profits as well.
These forecasts reflect the confidence that businesses have in their financial performance: 80 percent of middle market companies and 73 percent of small businesses have a positive outlook for the next 12 months – slightly higher than last year.
“It’s encouraging to see that, despite some real challenges, respondents continued to express strong confidence in the future of their companies,” said Doug Petno, CEO of Chase Commercial Banking.
Optimism about the national economy is up 17 percent this year for middle market companies to 54 percent, and up five percent for small businesses to 42 percent. Confidence grows closer to home, with 63 percent of middle market companies and more than half of small businesses expressing a positive view about their local economy.
“Small business owners continue to focus more on the strength of their local economies, and it’s good to see their confidence continue to grow,” said Scott Geller, CEO of Chase Business Banking.
Hiring plans are about the same as last year with middle market companies planning to add more full-time staff than small businesses, 53 percent versus 29 percent. Both groups remain concerned about the limited number of job candidates having the specialized skills needed for their open positions.
This year, Chase surveyed senior decision-makers at 2,400 U.S. small businesses with annual revenues ranging from $100,000 to $20 million, and 1,100 U.S. middle market companies with annual revenues between $20 million and $500 million.
Here are some additional highlights on what they expect in the year ahead.
Healthcare and tax regulations continue to be the biggest concerns among business owners, though the level of concern has decreased from last year.
- 75% of middle market companies are concerned how healthcare regulations will affect business growth, down 7% from last year. 46% of these respondents plan to require employees to pay a greater percentage of costs toward their coverage in the next 12 months.
- 56% of small businesses are extremely or very concerned about rising taxes, followed by healthcare regulation (54%). To deal with rising healthcare costs, many small businesses are imposing higher deductibles, requiring employees to pay a greater percentage of costs, or limiting hiring plans.
- 70% of middle market companies anticipate a need for financing in 2014, primarily for capital equipment, working capital and acquisitions.
- 61% of small businesses are considering financing this year, primarily for working capital, capital equipment and technology investments.
- 58% of middle market companies are active in global markets, similar to last year.
- 54% of globally active businesses expect their overseas sales to contribute more than 25% of total revenue by 2019.
- For middle market businesses with no global activity, 13 percent expect to expand overseas in the next three years.
- 75% of small businesses do not sell to, buy from, or have operations in foreign markets.
Please click on the link to read the full report of the 2014 Chase Business Leaders Outlook.
21, 2014 Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card
- Earn $100 cash back
EMV Chip Technology
No annual fee1
Earn 5% cash back, every quarter in categories
24/7 customer service
Online account management
Free account alerts delivered to your mobile device.
$0 Liability for unauthorized charges
0% Intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 12 months; after that a variable APR
of 12.99% - 22.99%, based on creditworthiness.
- Enjoy global acceptance & enhanced security using your credit card at merchants that use chip enabled terminals to accept your payment.
- 5% cash, now, on purchases at home furnishing & home & garden stores
from 4/1/14-6/30/14. Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy.2
- 1% cash back on purchases & on cash advances taken at the standard cash advance rate1
- 5% cash back on average - when you shop at over 400 leading retailers with the Citi Bonus Cash Center®1
- $5 cash back on individual balance transfer transactions of $1500 or more1
Earn $100 cash back once you spend $500 in purchases, your first 3 months of cardmembership2
- Balance Transfer Fee: either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, which
ever is greater1
Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, get specialized assistance if you become a victim of identity theft.
*The total cash back earned using the card may not exceed $300 per calendar year, excluding the $100 bonus cash back with this offer. See
the Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information.
- Extended Warranty2, the terms of the original manufacturers’ U.S. warranties,,
one year or less, may be extended up to 1 additional year on most items purchased on your card.
- Citi® Price Rewind2, buy now -s ave later. Register your covered purchases at citi.com/pricerewind. Citi Price Rewind will search
hundreds of retailers’ sites for 30 calendar days - from the date of purchase, to help find a lower price. If one is found, that’s lower by at least $25, you can get the price difference back.
Always read all the terms, conditions, and fees before applying for any credit
Discover It Card,
No annual fee
No over the limit fee
- 5% cash back in categories that change
- 1% cash back on other purchases
- Use rewards instantly at Amazon.com checkout3
- 3% fee for each balance transfer
- Paying late won’t raise your APR
- No late fee for your first late payment
- No overlimit fee
- 0% Intro APR* for 14 months on purchases & balance transfers,
then 10.99%-22.99% Standard Variable Purchase APR applies
- If you lose your job, get a lower rate, lower payment or other help
- Free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement and online2
- 100% U.S.-based customer service available
- Pay your bill up to midnight (ET) the day it's due by phone or online
- No foreign transaction fee
- Emergency travel assistance when you're away from home
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee
- April - June 2014 earn 5% cash back bonus at Home Improvement Stores
5-20% cash back at 200+ online retailers like Apple Store, Macy's & BestBuy through
Choose from millions of items at Amazon.com, pay with Cashback Bonus.2
- Auto rental insurance
- No foreign transaction fee
Emergency travel assistance to help
Build Cashback Bonus:
- Earn 5% Cashback Bonus up to the quarterly maximum on categories that change
the year like gas & restaurants & more
- 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus at
online retailers through ShopDiscover
Every purchase automatically gets a Cashback Bonus
Redeem Cashback Bonus:
Cashback Bonus into bigger rewards each time you redeem for gift cards
with brand name partners
Pay with Cashback Bonus at checkout with online retailers like Amazon.com
- Get a Discover Gift Card
& we will waive the purchase fee and shipping charges
- Donate to charity
and credit your Discover Card account
- Electronic deposit to your bank account
- Get cash where you shop, without a trip to the ATM