Auto Loan: Get free quotes and apply for a new or used auto loan or for auto refinancing.
Credit Report: Free credit report help to fix credit report errors and improve credit score ratings. You are entitled to one free credit report annually.
Debt Counseling: Get your expenses under control with credit counseling, an unsecured debt consolidation loan, debt management or negotiate debt settlement.
Free Credit Offers: Get no obligation, free credit offers plus financial tips to help effectively manage your personal finances.
Home Loan: Free multiple quotes from mortgage lenders. Apply for a new home loan and start building your financial security.
Mortgage Refinancing: 2nd mortgage loan and other types of mortgage refinancing for home remodeling, equity cash out or a debt consolidation loan and more.
Payday Loan: Easy approval bad credit unsecured loan with no credit check, no deposit and no security.
Personal Loan: Submit a short or long term personal loan application (if available), or apply for other secured or unsecured loan offers.
Personal Finance: How to file bankruptcy plus free bankruptcy forms. Create a household personal budget, balance a checkbook register, track expenses and more.
HILTON DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP LEVEL
Earn 10 Base Points per eligible U.S. dollar spent.1 Base points earned can qualify you for Silver, Gold or Diamond status.
BONUS POINTS: You can earn both HHonors Bonus Points and/or airline miles for the same stay with over 50 airline partners at all of our participating properties worldwide. Choose any of the following Earning Style options in your HHonors Account Planner after enrolling:
* HHonors Points and HHonors Points: The fastest way to earn free nights. Earn 10 HHonors Base Points + 5 HHonors Bonus Points per eligible U.S. dollar spent.2
* HHonors Points and Variable Miles: Earn 10 HHonors Base Points + 1 airline mile per eligible U.S. dollar spent.3
* HHonors Points and Fixed Miles: Earn 10 HHonors Base Points per eligible U.S. dollar spent + 500 miles per stay at participating brands.4
ELITE TIER BONUS:
As a Diamond HHonors member, earn a 50% bonus on all Base Points.
Choose Bonus Points as your My Way benefit when staying at our hotels to earn even more points. See Diamond Member My Way Benefits below for more details at each specific brand.
DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
* Quick Reservations & Check-In based on room preferences
* Late Checkout5
* Express Checkout
* Spouse Stays Free6
* Complimentary In-Room, High-Speed Internet Access during stays
* Complimentary Access to Fitness Centers/Health Clubs7
* 2 Complimentary Bottles of Water per stay (Waldorf Astoria® Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hilton Grand Vacations®)
* eCheck-in: Select your room and check in 24 hours in advance at participating properties
* Reservations guarantee at a sold out hotel when made at least 48 hours prior to arrival*
Apply online for an unsecured credit card. Use our search menu to browse high credit limit cards, easy approval cards, rewards or other unsecured card offers.
Credit Card Match Service
Select a Credit Card Issuer or a Type of Card Offer
Rewards660 credit card - Update:
the Rewards660 credit card is no longer referred.
HSBC Bank MasterCard® – A good product for bad credit. MasterCard unsecured credit card. The best card for bad credit just got better. Orchard Bank credit card program offers credit cards to those with little or damaged credit. We've helped millions of people obtain credit – Let us help you too.
Begin building or rebuilding your credit in 3 easy steps with our credit card.
1. Inquire – complete and submit the risk-free inquiry form.
2. Review – evaluate the MasterCard® offer specific to your needs and credit profile.
3. Apply – submit your application.
Complete and submit our risk-free inquiry form and we’ll recommend a MasterCard® that best fits your needs and credit profile. We offer a variety of credit card options whether you’re establishing or re-establishing your credit or stepping up to Gold. Put our 120 years of helping everyday people to work for you!
If you have troubled credit, need to establish or rebuild credit, a major credit card paid on time is a great way to improve credit. Apply online for an unsecured Visa ® credit card or gold MasterCard credit card.
Need a credit card for bad credit with balance transfer?
0 intro balance transfer credit cards; such as an unsecured platinum credit card, require good credit. If you have only fair or bad credit, it's unlikely you'll be able to balance transfer credit card debt at a low introductory rate. Consider credit card debt consolidation instead.
An Unsecured Credit Card usually doesn't require a security deposit. Credit cards of this type are for individuals with good or excellent credit. Some issuers offer unsecured credit cards with a limited credit line for those with poor credit to help them re-establish their credit rating.
Aspire Visa® Gold Card. Have bad credit or looking to re-establish your credit? Apply for an unsecured Aspire Visa® Card and receive a 30-second online response - no fee to apply.
Need more credit card information? Read our financial and credit articles related to an unsecured credit card.
has information on their site that retail sales increased in January and that
was better since April. MasterCard Advisors’ SpendingPulse, a report tracking national retail and service sales,
gave some results for January. Not including auto sales, retail sales grew by
over 5%. On a month-to-month seasonally adjusted basis, January sales were up
unlike the slowdown in December. Excluding auto and gasoline sales, sales in January grew by
over 4%, which was some slower than November and December. It seems from this
information, it shows signs of growth. Information on their website further
indicates that even with weather problems and unemployment, retail spending, and
the last two months were extremely strong. Visit the Chase website for these
to MasterCard Worldwide,
they like to be in the middle of commerce and try to make life more efficient for
people everywhere. They help in the payments industry, by providing a link among financial institutions, governments, businesses, merchants, and cardholders
throughout the world. Tillions were generated through its products by
people around the world. The MasterCard Worldwide Network, which is the fastest payment processing network,
processes billions of transactions every year. Their global commerce includes MasterCard®, Maestro®, and Cirrus®
and it has many card products like credit, debit, and
offers. Their innovative platform, like the MasterCard PayPassTM and MasterCard
inControlTM, is used to serve consumers, governments, and businesses in hundreds
of countries. Visit the Mastercard website for all these details.
April 15, 2014 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
- No Annual Fee
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 15 months.
- Earn cash back on eligible purchases. and no annual fee.
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations & 2% Cash Back at select U.S. department stores.
- 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Get a decision in as little as 60 seconds
Get the power of Reward Dollars and the perks of Amazon Prime. Get 50 Reward Dollars that are redeemable for a $50 statement credit,
after making $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first 3 months. Also, get one year of Amazon Prime after signing up for a
new membership with your Card & meet the spending requirement in the same time period.†
- After the zero intro, the APR will be a variable rate of 12.99% to 21.99%, based on creditworthiness & other factors.
- Cash back will be in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.‡
- Terms and limitations apply.‡
*** Before applying for any credit card offer, read the terms, fees, and conditions for the card.
15, 2014 CHASE SAPPHIRE® CARD
- No Annual Fee†
- Balance Transfer APR 15.99%, which the APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.†
- Purchase APR 15.99%, this APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.†
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in the first 3 months
- Earn 2,500 bonus points*
- Points for dining at restaurants
- Talk to a customer specialist anytime without pressing "#" or "0".
- No limits to the number of points you can earn and points do not expire.
- No black out dates or restrictions - as long as there is a seat.
- Balance Transfers - either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, which ever is greater.
- Cash Advances - either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, which ever is greater.
- 10,000 bonus points after spending $500 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn bonus points - after spending $500 in the first 3 months from account opening*. $100 in rewards that you can redeem travel, merchandise, gift cards, cash back & unique experiences.
- 2,500 bonus points after adding the first authorized user and make a purchase the first 3 months from account opening.*
- Points for dinning at restaurants, 1 point on all other purchases.*
- Earn an additional point per dollar spent when you book airfare & hotel accommodations through Chase Ultimate
- No black out dates, if there is a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate
14, 2014 Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card for College Students
- No Annual Fee
- 24/7 access to your account online.
- Choose to pay your bill on any available due date
- Citi® Price Rewind2, buy now, save later
- Extended Warranty2
- Retail Purchase Protection2
- $0 Liability for unauthorized charges made with your card.
- Earn 2,500 bonus ThankYou® Points after spending $500 within the first 3 months of cardmembership.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 7 months, afterward a variable APR of 13.99% - 23.99%, based on creditworthiness.1
- 2 ThankYou® Points per dollar spent on purchases at restaurants & entertainment2
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases1
- Points do not expire & earn unlimited ThankYou® Points1
- Exclusive events for ThankYou Cardmembers
Redeem ThankYou Points for almost anything:
- Gift cards including dining, entertainment & retail
- Valuable rewards like electronics, travel rewards
- Home goods, books & media
- Charitable donations or even cash.
- Balance transfer, either $5 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, which ever is greater.
- Cash Advance fees, either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, which ever is greater.
*** For all the details of this card offer, visit the card issuer to read the fees, terms, conditions, and rewards before applying.
Discover It Card, 5% Cash Back:
No annual fee
No over the limit fee
Free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement4
Paying late will not increase your APR
No late fee on your first late payment
5% cash back in categories, easy to sign up
1% cash back on all other purchases
- April - June 2014 earn 5% cash back bonus at Home Improvement Stores
5-20% cash back at 200+ online retailers like Apple Store, Macy's & BestBuy through
- Balance Transfer 3% of the amount of each transfer
advance either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance,
which ever is greater
Choose from millions of items at Amazon.com, pay with Cashback Bonus.2
- Auto rental insurance
- No foreign transaction fee
Emergency travel assistance to help
Build Cashback Bonus:
- Earn 5% Cashback Bonus up to the quarterly maximum on categories that change
the year like gas & restaurants & more
- 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus at
online retailers through ShopDiscover
Every purchase automatically gets a Cashback Bonus
Redeem Cashback Bonus:
Cashback Bonus into bigger rewards each time you redeem for gift cards
with brand name partners
Pay with Cashback Bonus at checkout with online retailers like Amazon.com
- Get a Discover Gift Card
& we will waive the purchase fee and shipping charges
- Donate to charity
and credit your Discover Card account
- Electronic deposit to your bank account
- Get cash where you shop, without a trip to the ATM