Auto Loan: Get free quotes and apply for a new or used auto loan or for auto refinancing.
Credit Report: Free credit report help to fix credit report errors and improve credit score ratings. You are entitled to one free credit report annually.
Debt Counseling: Get your expenses under control with credit counseling, an unsecured debt consolidation loan, debt management or negotiate debt settlement.
Free Credit Offers: Get no obligation, free credit offers plus financial tips to help effectively manage your personal finances.
Home Loan: Free multiple quotes from mortgage lenders. Apply for a new home loan and start building your financial security.
Mortgage Refinancing: 2nd mortgage loan and other types of mortgage refinancing for home remodeling, equity cash out or a debt consolidation loan and more.
Payday Loan: Easy approval bad credit unsecured loan with no credit check, no deposit and no security.
Personal Loan: Submit a short or long term personal loan application (if available), or apply for other secured or unsecured loan offers.
Personal Finance: How to file bankruptcy plus free bankruptcy forms. Create a household personal budget, balance a checkbook register, track expenses and more.
Benefits of Credit Card Matching Services: Applying for too many cards can actually hurt your credit score. If you're not certain what credit rating cards you qualify for, not only can applying for multiple cards harm your score, but you'll also waste time.
A credit card match service can narrow the list to a select few cards which more aptly fit your credit profile. It's also possible that they can find the ideal card for you, one you didn't even know existed.
In a matter of seconds, they can match you against a database of hundreds of credit cards, then present you with the cards you'll have a greater chance of obtaining approval.
Review the credit card rewards offered by major issuers like American Express, Chase, Citi and Discover card, then choose the card that's right for you.
Tip: Avoid temptation by asking your credit card issuer to lower your total line of credit
Gas, Airline Miles
& Other Credit Card Rewards
Select a Credit Card Issuer or a Type of Card Offer
How to maximize credit card rewards:
* Ask the issuer what discounts, promotions or extra rewards are available when you shop affiliated partners. Many rewards credit cards have online shopping portals which offer extra rewards from popular retailers.
* Earn more rewards by placing utility payments, car insurance and other recurring bills on your rewards credit card.
* Make certain you fully understand how your credit card rewards work and thoroughly review the fine print. Most rewards programs have some limitations on how you earn, such as earn categories, time period (e.g. first six months earn double cash back, etc.)
* If you are a business owner, you may benefit from a business rewards credit card that offers higher rewards on business purchases. Many business rewards credit cards have a higher rewards cap. For instance, rather than earning double points on gas purchases up to $2,500, you could earn double points on up to $5,000.
* If you don't fully payoff the balance every month yet don't make a lot of purchases, consider a credit card that gives rewards for things other than making purchases, such as rewards for on-time payments.
Redeeming credit card rewards:
* Check for an expiration date, limits or restrictions for using your rewards. If your rewards expire, make sure you will be able to accrue enough rewards to redeem before these rewards expire.
* Some rewards credit cards provide extra rewards when you redeem for gift cards from retail partners. You may be able, for example, to transform a $20 reward into a $25, $30 or $40 gift card from a certain retailer.
* Find out the redemption levels or reward increments. Perhaps you can redeem once you've reached a certain amount or maybe the rewards will be sent to you at the end of the year.
Need more credit card information? Read our financial and credit articles related to card rewards.
David Bridal credit card - The David’s Bridal® Credit Card is serviced by HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A., for David’s Bridal® customers. Cardholder benefits can include advance notice of sales and special offers, early access to events, and online account management. Online account management includes access to payments, statements, balance, and email alerts. With the mission statement “to make sure your wedding is nothing short of spectacular”, David’s Bridal® was established in 1950. David’s Bridal® offers gowns for brides, bridal parties, special occasions, and tuxedos. Fashion selections are also offered in specialty sizes ranging from 0 to 26W for misses, petite, and tall. Additionally, David’s Bridal® offers wedding-related products for the reception, ceremony, and more available online, in store, and in catalogs.
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- No Annual Fee
- The option to carry a balance or pay in full.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets*
- 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations & select U.S. department stores
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
- Up to $6,000 per year in purchases. Terms & Limitations Apply.‡
- Cash Back earned in Reward Dollars.
- APR Zero % intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 15 months. After that, a APR of a variable rate.Currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on creditworthiness & other factors.
- 50 Reward Dollars, redeemable for a $50 statement credit - after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card the first 3 months.
- Get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card & meet the spending requirement in the same time period.†
- Turn Reward Dollars into statement credits, gift cards, & merchandise. Redeem with as little as 25 Reward Dollars.
- Access your account online & get information on reward dollar balance, spending, and reward possibilities.
*Terms and limitations apply.‡ Before applying for any card offer read the terms, conditions, and disclosures about rates, fees and other important information.
6, 2014 Chase Freedom® Card
- Purchase APR, zero % Intro APR for 15 months on purchases. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%, 18.99% or 22.99%†
- Balance transfer APR, Zero % Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers.† After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%, 18.99% or 22.99%†
- Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.†
- No Annual Fee†
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 spent in bonus categories each quarter
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months†
- 1% Cash Back on all other purchases* without limits on what you can earn.
- Cash Back rewards never expire.
- Have both Chase Freedom & a Chase checking account and get an extra 10% Annually on the cash back earned on new purchases from the previous year.
- Get a $100 bonus after you spend $500 the first 3 months from account opening.
Other Card Information:
Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 your first 3 months from account opening. 5% cash back on up to $1,500 - spent in bonus categories every quarter* like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It is easy to activate your bonus each quarter. 5% cash back for January to March 2014: gas stations, movie theaters, and Starbuck stores.
Before applying for any credit card offer, review the terms, fees, and
conditions for the card.
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
- No Annual Fee:
- Purchase APR, Zero % Intro APR on purchases for 18 months. After that the variable APR of 11.99% - 21.99%, based on creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer APR, zero % Intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months. After that a variable APR of 11.99% - 21.99%, based on creditworthiness.
- 24/7 Access to personalized concierge service to assist in booking hotel, flights, & concert tickets.
- Special access to ticket presales, preferred seating, VIP packages. Unique entertainment experience through Citi® Private Pass
- Zero liability on unauthorized charges and City® Identity Theft Solutions.
- Balance transfer fee, either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer - whichever is greater.
- Choose to pay your bill on any available due date in the beginning, middle or end of the month. Pay your full balance or the minimum payment due each month.
***Always read all information, the terms, the conditions, and fees before applying for any card offer.
Citi Forward® for College Students:
- No Annual Fee
- 1 ThankYou® Point for every dollar you spend.2
- Purchase APR, 0% Intro APR on purchases for 7 months. After that the variable APR will be 13.99% - 23.99%, based on creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfer APR, 13.99% - 23.99% variable APR based on creditworthiness.
- Redeem ThankYou® Points for almost anything, from gift cards, music, & electronics to student loans rebate, statement credits & charitable donations.
Get the benefit of building and maintaining a healthy credit history. Earn 2,500 bonus ThankYou® Points after spending $500 within the first 3 months of card membership. Earn 1 ThankYou® Point on other purchases.2
Take advantage of up to 2% Purchase APR reduction when you make a purchase, stay under your credit limit, and pay on time 3 billing periods in a row (0.25% each quarter, 8X maximum)2. 1Terms and Conditions
Credit Card, Review this "no over the limit fee" card offer:
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No overlimit fee
- Pay till midnight ET- online, by phone on the due date without a late fee.
- Paying late won't raise your APR.*
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in Rrstaurant & movie purchases Jan. through March 2014 with
free & easy sign-up.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.*
- 100% U.S.-based customer service available 24/7
- Never responsible for unauthorized charges with the zero fraud liability guarantee
- Free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement*
- Zero intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months, then a variable purchase APR applies,
currently 10.99% - 22.99%, and a fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- Zero intro APR* on purchases for 6 months, then the variable purchase APR applies.
Currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
Many attractive designs are available. Log into the Account Center to select a new design for yourself or anyone on your account. Changing your card design is free.
There are many card design choices, get a new look and keep the same account number.
* Read all the details of this card offer and more about rates, rewards, and the free FICO® Credit Score terms on their website.