Auto Loan: Get free quotes and apply for a new or used auto loan or for auto refinancing.
Credit Report: Free credit report help to fix credit report errors and improve credit score ratings. You are entitled to one free credit report annually.
Debt Counseling: Get your expenses under control with credit counseling, an unsecured debt consolidation loan, debt management or negotiate debt settlement.
Free Credit Offers: Get no obligation, free credit offers plus financial tips to help effectively manage your personal finances.
Home Loan: Free multiple quotes from mortgage lenders. Apply for a new home loan and start building your financial security.
Mortgage Refinancing: 2nd mortgage loan and other types of mortgage refinancing for home remodeling, equity cash out or a debt consolidation loan and more.
Payday Loan: Easy approval bad credit unsecured loan with no credit check, no deposit and no security.
Personal Loan: Submit a short or long term personal loan application (if available), or apply for other secured or unsecured loan offers.
Personal Finance: How to file bankruptcy plus free bankruptcy forms. Create a household personal budget, balance a checkbook register, track expenses and more.
American Express Platinum Card Lounge Access
Airport Club Access Program2 - To gain admission, simply present your AmEx Platinum Card, a government issued ID, and a ticket valid for same-day travel to the club agent in:
o Delta Sky Clubs®
o Airspace Lounges3
o The CenturionSM Lounges4
Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access
* More International Access - over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
* Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
* Guests may enter with you for a fee of $27 per person
* To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission)
Review the credit card rewards offered by major issuers like American Express, Chase, Citi and Discover card, then choose the card that's right for you.
Credit Card Match Service
Gas, Airline Miles
& Other Credit Card Rewards
Select a Credit Card Issuer or a Type of Card Offer
How to maximize credit card rewards:
* Ask the issuer what discounts, promotions or extra rewards are available when you shop affiliated partners. Many rewards credit cards have online shopping portals which offer extra rewards from popular retailers.
* Earn more rewards by placing utility payments, car insurance and other recurring bills on your rewards credit card.
* Make certain you fully understand how your credit card rewards work and thoroughly review the fine print. Most rewards programs have some limitations on how you earn, such as earn categories, time period (e.g. first six months earn double cash back, etc.)
* If you are a business owner, you may benefit from a business rewards credit card that offers higher rewards on business purchases. Many business rewards credit cards have a higher rewards cap. For instance, rather than earning double points on gas purchases up to $2,500, you could earn double points on up to $5,000.
* If you don't fully payoff the balance every month yet don't make a lot of purchases, consider a credit card that gives rewards for things other than making purchases, such as rewards for on-time payments.
Redeeming credit card rewards:
* Check for an expiration date, limits or restrictions for using your rewards. If your rewards expire, make sure you will be able to accrue enough rewards to redeem before these rewards expire.
* Some rewards credit cards provide extra rewards when you redeem for gift cards from retail partners. You may be able, for example, to transform a $20 reward into a $25, $30 or $40 gift card from a certain retailer.
* Find out the redemption levels or reward increments. Perhaps you can redeem once you've reached a certain amount or maybe the rewards will be sent to you at the end of the year.
Need more credit card information? Read our financial and credit articles related to card rewards.
Fashion Bug credit card - Regular Card Benefits: * Receive a $5* Fashion Bug Rebate Certificate for every $100 in card purchases * Save up to $100 in rebates annually * Fashion Rebates Certificates are the only savings certificates that can be used with bonus coupons and towards the purchase of priced just right items. Premier Card Benefits: Your $25 Premier Membership provides you with these exclusive benefits: * Earn $10* back in Fashion Rebates Certificates for every $100 you spend on your Premier Card. Earn up to $300 annually. * Birthday savings to celebrate in style * Private Sales with our best savings on regular priced and clearance items * Monthly Member Specials * $10 Bonus Fashion Rebate when you receive your Premier Card * Exclusive savings online and in stores when you sign up for email alerts at fashionbug.com * Register your card online at fashionbugcard.com and receive 25 Bonus Fashion Rebate Points on your next statement.
21, 2014 American Express Serve® Announces Largest Free Cash Reload Network in U.S.
Serve Now Available at Walmart Stores; Customers Can Add Cash to Serve Accounts for Free at Walmart in addition to CVS/Pharmacy® Stores and Participating 7-ELEVEN® Locations
NEW YORK, April 21, 2014 --
American Express (NYSE: AXP) today announced its full service reloadable prepaid Account, American Express Serve, will be available for purchase at 4,100 Walmart stores nationwide. These Walmart stores will also become a part of Serve’s free cash reloading network. This means Serve customers can now add cash to their Account for free across 19,500 U.S. Walmart, CVS/pharmacy®, and participating 7-ELEVEN® locations.
To raise awareness for the benefits of American Express Serve, the company is also launching a TV advertising campaign that showcases a selection of personal stories of Americans that are poorly served or excluded from the traditional financial system.
“By offering American Express Serve alongside Bluebird at Walmart, we’re expanding our portfolio of products to meet the needs of more Walmart shoppers,” said Dan Schulman, group president, Enterprise Growth at American Express. “Bluebird is a great option for the “unhappily banked” who are looking for a true alternative to the fees and hidden charges often associated with debit and checking. With Serve, our full service reloadable prepaid account, we can now provide the nearly 70 million Americans who are unbanked or underbanked(1) a simple and affordable way to move and manage their money.”
“We’re proud to work with Walmart to expand our free cash reload network and add Serve to the retail aisles of its stores,” added Stefan Happ, general manager, U.S. Payment Options at American Express. “We want to give our customers more options where they already shop.”
Largest Free Cash Reload Network
According to Aite Group, the addition of 4,100 Walmart stores across the U.S. to the American Express Serve and InComm free cash reload network makes it the largest network in the U.S.(2) American Express Serve customers can already add cash to their account for free across 15,400 CVS/pharmacy stores and participating 7-ELEVEN locations.
“Our evaluation of the top nine leading prepaid debit programs showed that American Express Serve now has the largest free cash reload network across 19,500 store locations compared to competitors. American Express Serve is making it even more convenient for consumers to add cash to their accounts so they can use those funds to quickly and easily manage their personal finances,” said Madeline Aufseeser, senior analyst, Aite Group.
Once a customer adds cash to an American Express Serve account at the register, the money is immediately available to spend in store or online where American Express Cards are accepted. Customers can also use these funds to pay bills or transfer money from their balance available for everyday spending into a linked Reserve to set aside money for future purchases like a vacation, big event, or for emergency funds. Customers can add as much as $500 or as little as $20 in cash for free at the register.
American Express Serve Now Available in Walmart Stores
American Express Serve will now be available along with Bluebird by American Express in Walmart stores. Serve, the company’s full service reloadable prepaid Account, will be sold for a purchase price of $1.95 in Walmart, in the prepaid section of checkout lanes and Walmart MoneyCenters. Bluebird by American Express will continue to be available for customers seeking an alternative to a checking or debit account.
For a low $1.00 monthly fee, American Express Serve offers customers the ability to Direct Deposit their paycheck for free, pay bills online for free, add checks to their account using mobile check capture(3), and get free ATM withdrawals at over 24,000 ATMs nationwide(4). The $1 monthly fee is waived if customers use Direct Deposit to add money to their account or add $500 or more to their account during a monthly statement period.
American Express Serve Launches Documentary-Style Advertising Campaign
American Express is leveraging its history of telling customer stories for a new American Express Serve advertising campaign. In partnership with documentary filmmaker, Todd Krolczyk of Arts & Sciences productions, the company will share personal stories of prospective customers in a series of television ads launching today. The stories represent a range of financial situations that make up the millions of Americans who are underserved by our traditional financial system.
The TV ads will first air the week of April 21 and can be viewed at the American Express YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmericanExpress. Complementary content as part of an integrated media campaign will appear across Serve channels and includes an in-store radio integration with CVS/pharmacy.
This campaign follows the announcement that American Express is partnering with award-winning filmmaker Davis Guggenheim on a documentary called Spent: Looking for Change. The documentary will follow a handful of hopeful Americans as they navigate their way through an antiquated financial system that can inhibit, rather than help, people’s ability to access, move and manage money as well as save for the future. Through this film, American Express hopes to spotlight how technology and new thinking can begin to address the issues facing nearly 70 million Americans poorly served or excluded from the mainstream financial system. The trailer, which was released in March, can be viewed at
21, 2014 CHASE SAPPHIRE® CARD
- Annual Fee $0†
- Purchase APR, 15.99%, APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.†
- Balance Transfer APR 15.99%, APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.†
- Earn 10,000 Bonus points after spending $500 the first 3 months from opening an account*
- Redeem points for travel, merchandise, gift cards, cash back & unique experiences.
- 2x the points on dining at restaurants
- 1 point on all other purchases.*
- 24/7 customer service
- Points never expire
- No earning caps or point expirations
- No limits to the number of points you can earn
- No blackout dates or restrictions
- As long as there is a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn an additional point per dollar spent when you book airfare & hotel accommodations through Chase Ultimate
- Bonus points, earn 2,500 after you add the first authorized user & make a purchase the first 3 months from account opening.*
Before applying for any credit card, read the terms, conditions, and fees for
the card offer.
21, 2014 Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card
- Earn $100 cash back
EMV Chip Technology
No annual fee1
Earn 5% cash back, every quarter in categories
24/7 customer service
Online account management
Free account alerts delivered to your mobile device.
$0 Liability for unauthorized charges
0% Intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 12 months; after that a variable APR
of 12.99% - 22.99%, based on creditworthiness.
- Enjoy global acceptance & enhanced security using your credit card at merchants that use chip enabled terminals to accept your payment.
- 5% cash, now, on purchases at home furnishing & home & garden stores
from 4/1/14-6/30/14. Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy.2
- 1% cash back on purchases & on cash advances taken at the standard cash advance rate1
- 5% cash back on average - when you shop at over 400 leading retailers with the Citi Bonus Cash Center®1
- $5 cash back on individual balance transfer transactions of $1500 or more1
Earn $100 cash back once you spend $500 in purchases, your first 3 months of cardmembership2
- Balance Transfer Fee: either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, which
ever is greater1
Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, get specialized assistance if you become a victim of identity theft.
*The total cash back earned using the card may not exceed $300 per calendar year, excluding the $100 bonus cash back with this offer. See
the Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information.
- Extended Warranty2, the terms of the original manufacturers’ U.S. warranties,,
one year or less, may be extended up to 1 additional year on most items purchased on your card.
- Citi® Price Rewind2, buy now -s ave later. Register your covered purchases at citi.com/pricerewind. Citi Price Rewind will search
hundreds of retailers’ sites for 30 calendar days - from the date of purchase, to help find a lower price. If one is found, that’s lower by at least $25, you can get the price difference back.
Always read all the terms, conditions, and fees before applying for any credit
Discover It Card,
No annual fee
No over the limit fee
- 5% cash back in categories that change
- 1% cash back on other purchases
- Use rewards instantly at Amazon.com checkout3
- 3% fee for each balance transfer
- Paying late won’t raise your APR
- No late fee for your first late payment
- No overlimit fee
- 0% Intro APR* for 14 months on purchases & balance transfers,
then 10.99%-22.99% Standard Variable Purchase APR applies
- If you lose your job, get a lower rate, lower payment or other help
- Free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement and online2
- 100% U.S.-based customer service available
- Pay your bill up to midnight (ET) the day it's due by phone or online
- No foreign transaction fee
- Emergency travel assistance when you're away from home
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee
- April - June 2014 earn 5% cash back bonus at Home Improvement Stores
5-20% cash back at 200+ online retailers like Apple Store, Macy's & BestBuy through
Choose from millions of items at Amazon.com, pay with Cashback Bonus.2
- Auto rental insurance
- No foreign transaction fee
Emergency travel assistance to help
Build Cashback Bonus:
- Earn 5% Cashback Bonus up to the quarterly maximum on categories that change
the year like gas & restaurants & more
- 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus at
online retailers through ShopDiscover
Every purchase automatically gets a Cashback Bonus
Redeem Cashback Bonus:
Cashback Bonus into bigger rewards each time you redeem for gift cards
with brand name partners
Pay with Cashback Bonus at checkout with online retailers like Amazon.com
- Get a Discover Gift Card
& we will waive the purchase fee and shipping charges
- Donate to charity
and credit your Discover Card account
- Electronic deposit to your bank account
- Get cash where you shop, without a trip to the ATM