or bad credit auto loan quote. Apply for a new or used auto loan, or
for car refinancing.
Card: Search for a gold
rewards or a bad credit card. To rebuild credit, get an instant
approval credit card. Browse unsecured platinum and guaranteed credit
Report: Free credit
report help to fix credit report errors and improve credit score
credit counseling, unsecured debt consolidation or free debt
Credit Offers: Get no
obligation credit offers and receive alerts and tips to manage
Loan: Stop paying rent
and live the American dream.
Refinancing: 2nd mortgage
loan for remodeling, equity cash out or a debt consolidation loan.
Loan: Get a good or bad
credit unsecured loan with no credit check and no collateral.
Loan: Short or long term
Finance: Create a
personal budget, balance a checkbook, file bankruptcy and more.
Help: Personal finance
newsletter, credit advice and tips.
rates: National averages
of credit card, mortgage, refinancing and auto loan interest rates.
Read Credit Advice Articles and Personal Finance Information to Improve Knowledge and Credit Use
|Best Credit Card Company
American Express Best Credit Card Company in Customer Satisfaction
For the second year in a row, American Express has been ranked as the best credit card company in customer satisfaction among credit card issuers. The study; by J.D. Power & Associates, ranks American Express highest in overall satisfaction among 18 of the largest credit card issuers in the U.S.
American Express ranked highest in each of the five factors the J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Credit Card Satisfaction Study(SM) looked at to determine overall satisfaction:
- Customer Interaction
- Billing and Payment Process
- Fees and Rates
- Rewards Programs
- Benefits and Services
American Express issues a broad and diverse set of consumer card products and services, including:
- Charge cards
- Credit cards
- Reward cards
- Co-brand cards
All American Express charge and credit cards offer numerous core benefits and services at no extra cost, all as part of the value of being a Cardmember.
- Customer Service - assists Cardmembers with any issues 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Dispute Resolution - helps Cardmembers resolve a dispute with a charge on their monthly statement. If a Cardmember is unable to resolve the situation with the merchant, they simply call American Express who takes an active role in helping to resolve the dispute fairly.
- Identity Theft Assistance - provides dedicated support that can help Cardmembers safeguard their personal information. If it is determined that the Cardmember's identity has been stolen, American Express will provide assistance in helping to regain it.
- Fraud Protection Guarantee - ensures that Cardmembers are not held responsible for any fraudulent charges made on their Card both online and offline.
- Account Alerts - Cardmembers are always in control with Account Alerts that can be sent via e-mail, mobile phone, pager or PDA. Account Alerts include:
- Payment Due - Cardmembers can avoid late fees by knowing exactly when payments are due. Plus, they can choose how far in advance they want to be notified.
- Account Payments (online or by phone) - Cardmembers have the option to pay their bill online or by phone. And, unlike many bank cards, there are no fees for these services.
- Payment Received - Cardmembers can find out exactly when their payment was received.
- Balance Update - Cardmembers can find out what their balance is on a daily or weekly basis.
- Irregular Account Activity - Cardmembers can be notified when irregular charges are detected on their account.
- Year End Summary - provides a way to help simplify budgeting and tax preparation.
- Buyer Protection Services:
- *Purchase Protection - provides added protection for accidental damage to or theft of covered items purchased with the Card for up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- *Buyer's Assurance - extends the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty, up to one additional year, on covered products purchased with the Card. Applies to U.S.-eligible warranties of five years or less.
- *Return Protection - guarantees satisfaction on covered items purchased entirely with the American Express Card. If a Cardmember tries to return a designated item within 90 days from the date of purchase and the store won't take it back, American Express will refund the Cardmember's account for the full purchase price, up to $300 per item, and up to a maximum of $1,000 annually per Cardmember account.
- Traveler Protection Services:
- *Global Assist Hotline - provides Cardmembers with access to an emergency referral service (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to local medical and legal providers, as well as relevant pre-trip information concerning passports, visas, etc., when traveling. Services include:
- Urgent Travel Arrangements - helps Cardmembers make emergency travel arrangements as needed.
- Passport Replacement - replaces a Cardmember's lost passport and helps cancel all cards (American Express as well as other card issuers) and ensures the Cardmember will receive a new American Express Card within 24 hours in the U.S.
- Lost Luggage Assistance - navigates the airline lost luggage process and keeps in contact with the Cardmember until luggage has been retrieved and delivered to the Cardmember's hotel.
- *Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance - provides Cardmembers with insurance coverage for damage to or theft of most rental vehicles when they reserve and pay for the auto rental with their eligible American Express Card.
American Express Charge Cards
- American Express Green Card
- Preferred Rewards Gold Card
- American Express Platinum Card
- American Express Gold Card
- One from American Express
- American Express Centurion Card
American Express Credit Cards
- Blue from American Express
- Blue Cash Card
- Blue Sky from American Express
- Clear from American Express
- Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- Hilton HHonors Platinum Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest Card from American Express
- & others