Apply for a bad credit unsecured loan with no credit check or a personal loan of up to $10,000. A payday loan offers instant, guaranteed approval and is ideal as an emergency cash loan. A long term personal loan offers lower interest but requires good credit.
Compare benefits of a short term and a high risk loan and submit an online application.
Whether you have bad credit, no credit, fair or excellent credit scores, a wide range of consumer financial offers are presented here for you to review before you submit your online application. Get soft matched to credit cards with a match service that has no hard credit report pull to preview options.
Review the full terms and conditions, interest rates and other details about new auto loans, used car loans, auto refinancing, secured and unsecured credit cards, debt assistance programs, credit reports and scores, mortgages, payday and personal loans for all credit types.
If what you are seeking is not currently available, join our free newsletter subscription so you can be notified whenever new financial services, creditors and lenders are activated.
Joint Credit and Divorce: Consult legal counsel because uninformed decisions could cost you. Also consider discussing tax issues with an accountant or other advisor because certain decisions, such as who will claim children on his or her tax return, can affect each parent's tax liability. For more information, see IRS publication 504, "Tax Information for Divorced or Separated Individuals," online at irs.gov. You also may be able to reduce some legal fees by working with a mediator to resolve issues such as child custody. Cancel joint credit cards to prevent the other spouse from running up large bills. Start or build your own credit history independent of the marriage, such as by opening a new credit card in your name only. Decide who is responsible for debts incurred during the marriage. If you change your last name, notify the major credit bureaus (www.equifax.com, www.experian.com and www.transunion.com). It's also important that you update your will and the list of beneficiaries you designate on life insurance policies, retirement savings accounts and U.S. Savings Bonds, so your money and other assets will go to the right people upon your death.
Review information was gleaned from the website, and is neither an endorsement by us nor an confirmation of content nor a warranty of any promises made by the website. Use the review information at your sole discretion and sole liability.
INGDirect.com Review -
INGDirect Online Bank Checking Account: Named best "No Fees" checking account - Kiplinger's 2010
* Over 35,000 FREE ATMs
* Free Person2Person Payments
* Bank on the fly with our mobile app
Get started and earn a $50 bonus.
1. Click on 'Apply Now.'
2. Open Electric Orange and make a total of 3 Card purchases or Person2Person Payments (or any combo of the two) within 45 days of account opening.
3. Your $50 bonus will automatically be deposited into your account on day 50.
*Your FDIC-insured Deposits Earn Interest - Your everyday money shouldn't cost you, it should help you save too.
*P2P Payments - Send money securely to family and friends. It's Fast and free. Watch a demo.
*Comes With FREE Stuff:
Free MasterCard® Debit Card for all purchases
Free Online Bill Pay
Free access at over 35,000 ATMs - find one near you
Free postage - we'll mail your paper checks for you
Give us a call at 1-866-327-4599
What is an electronic checking account?
Electric Orange is a checking account without the paper. You can do everything - pay bills, mail a paper check, make a secure deposit directly into someone's account, transfer money - securely online at ingdirect.com. And with your Electric Orange Debit Card, you can access cash at ATMs worldwide or make purchases anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. You'll even receive all communications from us electronically.
After my Electric Orange checking is opened, will I receive paper checks to write?
No, this is a completely paperless checking account - you'll be able to make payments online or use your debit card for purchases. Also, please don't order paper checks from a third party provider - we won't accept them.
How do I set up Direct Deposit to my Electric Orange checking?
You can set up Direct Deposit one of three ways:
1. Give your ING DIRECT Account Number and our Routing Number, 031176110, to your employer. Learn more on how to get a voided check.
2. PRINT our blank Direct Deposit form and fill in your information.
3. You can access our pre-filled Direct Deposit form online.
1. Sign in to ingdirect.com with your Customer Number or Saver ID and PIN
2. Click on your 'Electric Orange'
3. Select 'Account Maintenance'
4. Scroll down and you will find the 'Direct Deposit form' under useful forms
Interest Checking Account - Save Your Money®. Even with your checking. It's about time your everyday money earned interest too.
* Your FDIC-insured Deposits Earn Interest - Your everyday money shouldn't cost you, it should help you save too.
* P2P Payments - Send money securely to family and friends. It's Fast and free. Watch a demo.
* Comes With FREE Stuff:
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card for all purchases
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free access at over 35,000 ATMs - find one near you
- Free postage - we'll mail your paper checks for you
Remember, you can choose to have all or only a portion of your paycheck direct deposited.
What are the eligibility requirements for Electric Orange checking?
You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a valid Social Security number, be at least 18 years old, and have a personal (non-business) checking account at another U.S. chartered bank to initially fund your Electric Orange. As part of the account opening process, we may or may not obtain information about you from a consumer reporting agency (a "hard pull"). If we do, we may or may not open Electric Orange for you based on that information.
You are not required to keep your other checking account after your Electric Orange is opened. You do not need to have another ING DIRECT account in order to apply for Electric Orange.
Can I have more than one Electric Orange checking?
Customers can only have one Electric Orange. For example, if you have a joint Electric Orange with another Customer, you cannot have another Electric Orange with anyone else or a single Electric Orange in your name only.
Can I use my personal finance software to track my Electric Orange checking transactions?
Sure. Downloading your financial transactions to your personal finance software, like Quicken®, Money® or CSV downloads works the same way it does for our other accounts. To download your transactions, click on your Electric Orange and click on the ‘Download’ link.
ING DIRECT requires Customers to use Web Connect to download their ING DIRECT account information. And depending on the software or program you’re using, you may need an Access Code in order to pull your ING DIRECT information into the tool. The Access Code is used in place of your Sign In PIN, so you keep your personal information safe and secure. Learn more about downloading transactions.
How do I get a voided check?
1. Sign in to ingdirect.com with your Customer Number or Saver ID and PIN
2. Click on your ‘Electric Orange’
3. Go to the Account Maintenance section
4. Scroll down to the ‘Useful Form’ area
5. Click on the link to print out a ‘Voided Check’
Now that I'm applying for Electric Orange, do I need to close my checking account at my other bank?
You don’t have to keep your external checking account. You may decide to keep it open as you get used to electronic checking or for that very occasional check you may want to write from your checkbook.
To learn more about Electric Orange and get some helpful tips on switching checking accounts, check out our guide.
Is there any minimum balance I need in order to earn the interest rate?
You earn interest no matter what. If your balance is $49,999.99 or less, you earn an annual percentage yield of 0.25% . If your balance is between $50,000-$99,999.99, your entire balance earns 1.10% APY; and if your balance is $100,000 or more you will earn 1.15% APY on your entire balance! (Rates variable, as of 02/23/2011 ).
How is my Electric Orange checking interest rate determined?
Your interest rate is determined by the balance in your account at the end of each day (12 AM ET). The rate is variable and may change from day to day if your account balance moves above or below the balance thresholds for each interest rate listed above.
What fees will I incur if I have Electric Orange checking?
Like you'd expect from ING DIRECT, there are no fees for having your account. But we want to be up front, and let you know that there are five charges you could potentially incur for certain extra services.
* Overdraft Line of Credit. You pay interest if your balance drops below zero and you use your Overdraft Line of Credit. Unlike traditional banks, Electric Orange does not charge a fee to use your overdraft, and there's no fee to sign up. If you use it, you will only pay interest on the amount you borrow.
* Overnight Delivery of a Check. If you use our Overnight a Check service to send payments via overnight courier (for those instances when you need to send money for next bank business day delivery) the cost is $20. First-class Mail a Check delivery is free if you can wait a couple of days.
* Overnight Delivery of a Replacement Card. If you request to have a replacement Electric Orange Card sent to you via overnight courier, the cost is $25. There is no charge for standard delivery of a replacement card.
* Stop Payment. If we're able to stop a paper payment at your request, there is a $25 stop payment charge. Learn more about Stop Payments.
* Foreign Transaction. If you use your Card for a foreign transaction (any transaction made in a foreign currency or that MasterCard® classifies as a cross-border transaction), a charge of 2% of the foreign transaction amount will be applied. If it’s in a foreign currency, this will be based on the amount after it’s converted to U.S. Dollars by MasterCard. This is in addition to what MasterCard may charge as part of converting the purchase to U.S. Dollars. Please remember to notify us if you are travelling overseas.
How do I close my Electric Orange checking?
Please give us a call at 1-888-464-0727 if you'd like to close your Electric Orange checking. Associates are available from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week.
Can I set up an Automatic Savings Plan for my Electric Orange checking?
Yes. To set up an Automatic Savings Plan:
1. Sign in to ingdirect.com using your Customer Number or Saver ID and PIN
2. Go to the ‘Automatic Savings Plan' tab
3. Choose the amount you want to save, how often you'd like it deposited and the start date
If you’d like to change or delete your Automatic Savings Plan, simply click the ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ button next to it. Remember to make changes more than one business day before the transfer is scheduled to occur.
Are there any transaction limits on Electric Orange checking?
Yes. The transaction limit depends on how you’re making the payment.
* Bill Pay: $100,000 per transaction
* Person2Person Payment: $5,000 per day. Individual transactions are also limited to $5,000
* Mail a Check: $100,000 per transaction
* Overnight a Check: $100,000 per transaction
* Electric Orange Card ATM withdrawal: $1,000 per day
* Electric Orange Card purchases using your PIN: $25,000 per day
* Electric Orange Card purchases not using your PIN: $5,000 per day
How do I make deposits into my Electric Orange checking?
You can make deposits into your Electric Orange from another ING DIRECT account or linked checking account one of the following ways:
* Set up Direct Deposit
* Sign in to your account 24/7 at ingdirect.com and click on the ‘Transfers & Deposits’ tab.
* Call our Interactive Phone Service with 24/7 access at 1-888-464-7868.
* Mail a check for deposit to (and be sure to include your Account Number on the check):
PO Box 60
St. Cloud, MN, 56302-0060
How do I withdraw money from my Electric Orange checking?
You have several options:
* Use your Electric Orange Debit Card anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
* Use our state-of-the-art Electric Orange payment features.
* Access cash for free at over 35,000 ATMs with your Card; or from merchants that allow cash back as a part of a PIN-based purchase.
* Transfer Money to another ING DIRECT account or your linked checking account.
* Get a cash advance from a participating local bank using your Card for up to $5,000. Keep in mind the bank may have a lower withdrawal limit than ING DIRECT.
Is there a limit on the number of transactions (deposits or withdrawals) I can do in a month?
No. You can do as many transactions as you like (unlike the Orange Savings Account, which as part of federal regulations has a limit of 6 withdrawals per month).
What is an electronic transfer?
All funds transferred to and from ING DIRECT are done electronically via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system.
Every day we send all our transfer requests to the ACH. That system then pulls together all the daily requests they receive from thousands of banks and routes them to the appropriate receiving bank. And voila, we have a transfer.
These transfers are free and typically take 2 business days to complete. View a demo to learn more about electronic transfers.
Is there a limit to the number of accounts I can have with ING DIRECT?
Yes. There is a limit to how many accounts each Customer can have (don’t worry, we doubt you’ll even get close to it) with ING DIRECT. You could be either a primary or joint account holder on a specific account and it would still count as one account. Here’s how it breaks down:
* Orange Savings Accounts and Business Savings Accounts: 25 accounts max
* Orange CDs and Business CDs: 50 accounts max
* Electric Orange checking: 1 account
Please note: IRA Savings and IRA CD accounts are not included in the total number of Orange Savings Accounts and/or Orange CDs you can have.
Instant Approval Credit Cards are Not Only for Bad Credit People: The credit card application process has sped up remarkably. Not so long ago you had to complete a multi-page application form; with references, and then mail-in the form to the issuer. Then you would sit and wait, sometimes for weeks, for an answer. Now; however, you can get a response as fast as 1 minute of application submission. Instant approval credit cards not only include those for bad credit applicants, but are now also for good credit people who meet immediate review qualifications.
All those who need a thousand dollar payday loan now, click your mouse! It's no wonder why there are thousands of payday lenders across the US. From time-to-time who isn't in need of a guaranteed aprroval for a 10000 dollar loan with bad credit? We've all been there. Thanks to the high demand and the convenience of the internet, in just one day you can get a thousand dollar loan no credit check required. Should you need a 2500 dollar loan tonight, some lenders go up to $5000 in total credit. This brand of long term loan with low monthly payments gives you more cash on-hand as well as a more agreeable, flexible repayment plan.